FORNO® fire place
The FORNO® garden fire collection is produced using 3mm thick Corten steel.
This model GAP is the outside 6mm Corten steel A!!, rest 3mm Cortensteel A.
• Products are delivered un-rusted
• Products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This can cause irregular rust and stains.
• Very strong and wear-resistant
• Dubble walled
• Sleek and timeless design
• Weatherproof and durable material
• Warm and natural appearance
• 5 year warranty
• Start with firelighters with small pieces of dry wood placed on top
• Use small pieces of dry wood to slowly heat the fireplace and smoke flue. Once the fire is burning clearly, you can slowly increase the fire (use max. 1,5 kg dry wood per time).
Remove the ash after use and clean the flue pipe once a year.
For this fireplace you use the 204mm diameter accessories;
• Roof passage
• Stove pipes (available in different lengths and curves)
• Wall clip